- July Get Together: July 29, 2021
- August Happy Hour: August 26, 2021
- Happy Hour: Welcome New Students!: September 30, 2021
- Greek-Turkish Cultural Exchange: December 10, 2021 (co-organized with the Hellenic Association at Stanford University)
- Maslenitsa Carnival Spring Celebration: March 5, 2022 (co-organized with Stanford's German Student Association, Russian-speaking Student Association, and Hellenic Association)
- Iftar: April 18, 2022 (organized by Stanford Muslim Student Union. TSA co-sponsored the iftar.)
- Fireside with Eren Bali: April 27, 2022 (co-organized with Berkeley Entrepreneurs Association, UC Berkeley Turkish Association, and Haas Venture Capital Club; at UC Berkeley)
- April Happy Hour: April 28, 2022
- Fire on Fire 2022: May 14, 2022
- Visit by Sabancı University Board: May 17, 2022
- May Happy Hour: May 26, 2022
- Stand with Ukraine event has been supported on March 4th, 2022.
- Online Republic Day Celebration & Trivia Night: October 29, 2020
- Winter Quarter Get Together: February 6, 2020
- Visit and Talk by ASPİLSAN A.Ş. Board: January 10, 2020
- Republic Day Dinner: October 29, 2019 (This event was in an off-campus restaurant. The dinner in this event was not sponsored by TSA or any other organization. It was up to participants to order their food.)
- Fall Quarter Get Together: October 10, 2019
- Automotive Industry Experts Workshop: June 20, 2019
- A spreadsheet was circulated to match people who need assistance about anything due to covid19 pandemic with those who are willing to offer help.
- İftar: May 25, 2019
- Visit and Talk by Enver Yücel: May 14, 2019
- Chat with Prof. Doğan Cüceloğlu: May 9, 2019
- Fire on Fire 2019: May 4, 2019
- Coffee Chat with Güler Sabancı and Prof. Yusuf Leblebici: April 30, 2019
- Turkish Movie Screening: April 29, 2019
- Winter Quarter Get Together: March 9, 2019
- Turkey’s Movement for Technology Development-Opportunities for Researchers: March 8, 2019 (Presentation by Mehmet Fatih Kacır, Deputy Minister of Industry and Technology of Turkey)
- Republic Day Dinner: October 29, 2018 (This event was in an off-campus restaurant. The dinner in this event was not sponsored by TSA or any other organization. It was up to participants to order their food.)
- Fall Quarter Get Together: October 15, 2018
- Turkish Mangal (Turkish BBQ): August 12, 2018
- In the website, FAQ page was updated to include useful information for new-comers to the Stanford area.
- In the website, the executive board section was updated to include older boards that were informed through personal communication.
- Iftar (2018)
- Fact Finding Meeting with Kadir Has University (hosted by TSA)
- Fire on Fire 2018 (jointly organized with other student groups)
- Turkish Culture Fest
- TSA Group Photo Shoot (We hope this event becomes a tradition.)
- Markaz Spring Graduate Student Mixer (in collaboration with TSA and other groups)
- Movie Screening: My Father and My Son
- Winter Quarter Get Together
- Khojaly Massacre Remembrance (in collaboration with TSA and Azerbaijan Cultural Society of Northern California (ACSNC))
- Movie Screening: The Butterfly's Dream
- Republic Day and Welcome Event
- Kurban Bayramı Celebration
- Summer Quarter Get Together
- Ramazan Bayrami (Eid Al-Fitr) Dinner (This event was in an off-campus restaurant. The dinner in this event was not sponsored by TSA or any other organization. It was up to participants to order their food.)
- The Facebook page of Stanford Turkish Student Association (TSA) was founded. This page became the current Facebook platform of TSA.
- A new Stanford Turkish Student Association website was founded. The founded website became the current website of TSA.
- In the website, a history section for TSA was written.
- Iftar (2017) (with the endorsement of TSA Executive Board 2017-2018)
- Fire on Fire 2017 (jointly organized with other student groups)
- Spring Quarter Get Together
- Winter Quarter Get Together
- Republic Day Celebration
- Welcome Dinner
- Victory Day Celebration
- Iftar (2016)
- A new logo for Stanford Turkish Student Association (TSA) was elected.
A logo election was held. The new logo was elected out of 24 options. The elected logo became the current logo of TSA.
- A new constitution for Stanford Turkish Student Association (TSA) was chosen.
A new constitution proposal, which was much more detailed and thoroughly different than the previous one, was prepared. A constitution amendment meeting was held. It was a referendum in which members of Stanford Turkish Student Association could vote by secret ballot, and the result was that the constitution proposal was accepted. With the final approval from Student Activities and Leadership of Stanford University, the chosen constitution became the current consitution of Stanford Turkish Student Association.
- Most of the former executive boards (the executive boards that served before 2016-2017) of Stanford Turkish Student Association were listed in the website.
A university archivist was contacted to check the archives for Stanford Turkish Student Association. An archived folder was discovered. After it was checked, many people were contacted via e-mail. As a result of these actions, most of former executive boards which were found or learned to have served before 2016-2017 were listed.